Sisters of Battle – Setting the tone – WIP Part_4

Little time, but progression was made! I used the GW contrast paint Black Templar over the armour, which called for a drybrush afterwards of a mix of Vallejo’s white and Pale Blue, and some GW technical Nihilak Oxide to bring back some of the blue on the right side… Not as neat or smooth as I had envisioned, but once I applied a black oil-paint wash it came together. To avoid the slippery surface left by the oils, once cleaned of some excess, I fixed it with matt varnish… Montana, this time… Not the crappy crafts one I got sold at my local arts and ripping-off shop. I then started basing the cloth with Khorne red, and hobby-time was over for the day…

2 Comments Add yours

  1. Pete S/ SP says:

    Those have turned out very nicely- a great why to highlight such a dark scheme.

    Cheers,

    Pete.

    Liked by 1 person

  2. Oh, but I changed them on Part_5… 😦

    Like

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s