Bloody Rose Palatine – 40k Adepta Sororitas HQ.

So here is the one from my previous post about magnetizing, now finished. I refined the scheme a bit more, this time… This one was zenithalled, sprayed some lights, then a red ink, based the rest… Enamel wash, highlight and OSL. So… I’d say it’s a great trend for me! Last painted, yet again, somewhat the best I painted… As a special character, she is a boring as it can be, so all things considered… I mean best Adepta Sororitas looking armor, so far.

As seen in the tutorial, she comes with all the possibilities of a good Grimdark mr.Potatohead.

Aaand with this, I ran out of space on the blog gallery. Meaning I need to move to a new one, I guess…

7 Comments Add yours

1. Guru PIG says:

She looks amazing!

Liked by 1 person

2. Pete S/ SP says:

Fantastic work.

Cheers,

Pete.

3. Kuribo says:

Very nice work on this lady. Its always cool to see you paint Sisters stuff 🙂

Liked by 1 person

4. Azazel says:

She looks great – I think one of the difficulties with non-lord-level special characters for Sisters, and also Marines and things like Stormcast is there’s so much bling on the elite troops (and even some of the basic tropps at times) that the “special” characters really don’t look much different or more special.
    That’s one place your magnetising really stands out as well – and I love the alternate and matching sword/scabbard combos!

Liked by 1 person

1. Thanks! Hey, at least they didn’t fill her with sculpted effects! But maybe a nice scenic base would be nice… And including the options for the sword, maybe would be a fair touch for them… (GW, by the price, are easy to poke.) But well, I got some arms lying about by now!

1. Azazel says:

They *did* used to do things like that with a lot (not all, but a lot) of their hero models as they slowly moved into multipart plastic. Thsoe days are all but gone now though, and sadly the sisters had approximately none releases of any kind during that short period of a decade or two…. 😦

5. Shawshank says:

Wow! You totally inspire me. I haven’t done much building these last couple of weeks. I think I still have about 14 left to build out of my Combat Patrol box. Thanks for posting!

Liked by 1 person