Another Squad of Nuns. Let’s update!

Hmmf… This blog has been falling behind my production! This gals were chopped and magnetized as the previous ones. I also converted two simulacrum imperialis (banners) since I already had the two vanilla versions provided.

The paint-scheme ended up cleaner, but also brighter than the previous ones… Skipping the cheap dark-red primer I had used, the surface was smoother and the detail was all there. At this time I have so many special and heavy weapon options, that I did not paint all of the ones prepared… The heavy flamer, instead, a precious part, got lost.

With this ones, missing a couple creepy angels and two penitent engines I recently traded, I very much have painted all the Adepta Sororitas stuff I had. I’m subscribed to the Imperium thing, so I’ll end up with more gray plastic… But for now, and for a good while, I call the army finished. I went way over 2.000 at this point, and even took them to be defeated on a proper tournament!

I’ll soon post images of the whole project completed.

4 Comments Add yours

  1. Guru PIG says:

    Great to hear from you again. Cannot wait to see the completed project.

    Liked by 1 person

  2. Pete S/ SP says:

    Very nice work.

    Cheers,

    Pete.

    Liked by 1 person

  3. Argentbadger says:

    Looking good. The way that you have the blue of the Power swords lighting up their hair is great, although I imagine it was rather tricky to do.

    Liked by 1 person

    1. Not at all! I use Montana transparent spray for the blue and purple lights… A squirt from each side, and ready.

      Like

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s