Adepta Sororitas commission army. Part 4. Fully prepared!

Took me my sweet time to get them all to this stage, but it was worth it… All mold-lines nicely cleaned, all options drilled and magnetized! All based, too… Cherubs were not really paid for, but it didn’t feel right not to include them… I prepped the one, converted another to be magnetized on top…

Sold the nuns and couldn’t be happier!

The auction came to a sudden end… Even though I didn’t plan of accepting offers, since I was counting on your typical last-minute snipes, to get some bids, and rise as much as it could in the last of times. Nothing to be ashamed of… If you make the comitment of putting down a grand…

Necron Immortals Commission. Ukranian proxies, finished!

Another commission completed for my client’s Necron army… Painted as by his specifications, in a green-metallic scheme, with buffed gold for the armors, making use of all the tricks in my ghetto OSL arsenal. A ten-days work on this, doing a little bit every day. The example dude got finished in a single session once…

Nurgle Plague Drones – A commission of eighteen, done!

From our gaming group came this ones, two full units of nine models, to be painted on the style of my own plaguebearers. They were a speed-paint that I had later treated with three-points color directonal-“lights” (aka straight squirts of transparent spray) So this took relatively little time… 12 days on spare bursts. Just missing…

Necrons Lokhust Heavy Destroyer.

Same scheme… This one goes into my own list. Bit of a wilder OSL from the antigrav thrusters. Using White oil-paint pin-washes as foundation, and a mix of clear and fluor colors carelessly applied directionally or as drybrush really get the effect across. Were it not for two passes of white spirit, that take time…

Necron Night Scythe – Commission

The eBay bids went great! I was able to procure hobby-crack for a year with a whole army of Necrons to complete the Indomitus box-set part I kept, and on top, made contact with a local bidder that even though couldn’t get what was going after, felt confident to place a commission for me to…

Another Squad of Nuns. Let’s update!

Hmmf… This blog has been falling behind my production! This gals were chopped and magnetized as the previous ones. I also converted two simulacrum imperialis (banners) since I already had the two vanilla versions provided. The paint-scheme ended up cleaner, but also brighter than the previous ones… Skipping the cheap dark-red primer I had used,…

Kanoptek Scarab Swarms – 40K Indomitus Necrons.

Cute little buggers, this ones… There are three different models of the slightly levitating classic swarm of small “creatures”, so I chopped the repeats in small groups and rearranged them in unique groupings, making everyone different. I applied the same scheme as to the others, using green glow in the undersides, which fights a bit…